Senior Car Infotainment Application Engineer (Automotive, Android, Poland)
We are looking for the best
We are seeking an experienced Senior Car Infotainment Application Engineer to drive the application development of the SDV (Software Defined Vehicle), which is the IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment system). As a Senior Car Infotainment Application Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the development projects and delivering middleware and application software for the IVI.
- Lead a team of software engineers to deliver optimized applications for In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) with Android Automotive OS (AAOS)
- Hire and grow team members to further progress their technical skills and career development
- Collaborate and align with other teams to build a broader engineering product.
- Manage your team’s priorities, roadmaps and scope.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in Android application development
- Proficient in Android applications development
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- English is mandatory.
- Experience with leading development teams or managing projects.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Working experience with multi-site, multi-national and multi-contributor teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Android platform
- Proficiency in utilizing modern Android libraries, frameworks, and tools
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices in Android development
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Knowledge and experience in automotive products.
- Resume Review- Coding Test - 1st Interview with our Engineering Lead Poland (Approx. 1 hour) - 2nd Interview with HQ's Domain Experts (Approx. 1-2 hours) - 3rd Interview with HQ's HR for Cultural Fit (Approx 30 mins, on the same day as the 2nd interview)
- Coding Test: The purpose of this test is to observe your problem-solving approach, and the test score is not the sole determinant. Candidates are expected to demonstrate efficient problem-solving skills using algorithms.
42dot Employee Benefits
. Hybrid work
. Medical Insurance
. Multisport Card