Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Poland)
We are looking for the best
We are seeking an experienced senior embedded software engineer to develop device drivers and middleware software for vehicle computing systems. As an senior embedded software engineer, you will be responsible for managing the development project and delivering basic software in embedded linux kernel and user space.
- Lead and manage embedded Linux projects
- Deliver high-quality C/C++ code in a embedded linux environment
- Hands-on hardware bring-up, system debugging and code optimization
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded subsystems
- Make performance and optimization trade offs to meet requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience in linux kernel or middleware development.
- Strong understanding in linux kernel and memory system.
- Experience in high-speed interface such as PCIe, GMSL, and ethernet.
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- English is mandatory.
- Experience with leading development team or managing projects.
- Knowledge of PCIe device driver and specifications.
- Knowledge and experience in automotive products.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Working experience with multi-site, multi-national and multi-contributor teams.
42dot Employee Benefits
. Hybrid work
. Medical Insurance
. Multisport Card