Eligible entrants can participate in the contest as an individual or as a team. All entrants meet the following criteria: - Individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. - Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of 42dot and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win. - Eligible Entrants can participate in the contest as an individual or as a team. - Team is a group of no more than ten individuals, each of whom must meet all of the eligibility requirements of the Challenge Rules. - Residents of any country are eligible to participate except otherwise prohibited by your local laws, however only Korean residents are eligible to win prizes - IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE, REGARDLESS OF YOUR POSITION ON THE LEADERBOARD.
- All entries submitted from June 9, 2022 through the end of the challenge at 11:59PM Korea Standard Time (“KST”) on July 31, 2022 (“Challenge Submission Period”) will be considered. - All Entrants wishing to win should submit .zip files containing object id from June 16, 2022 to 11:59PM KST on August 3, 2022 (“Materials Submission Period”)
- The Challenge requires Entrants to train machine learning models to accomplish various tasks and then submit their inference results for evaluation and placement on the leaderboards. - To enter, complete the following steps during the Submission Period: (1) Download and access MCMOT dataset; (2) Use the MCMOT test sets to produce the object id assignment.; (3) Compress the object id produced into a .zip file before submission. (4) Submit .zip files containing object id through the http://42dot.ai/akit/dataset (the “Website”) before the end of the Challenge Submission Period. - Entrants may submit multiple submissions. Please note that only the submission with the highest results will be displayed on the leaderboard
- When Entrants submit the files, Entrants will be asked to provide personal information including the Entrants’ name, email address and affiliation. 42dot may use this information to contact Entrants about their challenge entries. - Participants may refuse to consent to the agreement to collect and use personal information. Those who decline the agreement acknowledge that they could be barred from entering the dataset challenge. - Personal information provided by the Entrant will be kept till the completion of the challenge or until three months after entry
- From June 16, 2022 to 11:59PM KST on July 31, 2022, entries will be evaluated based on the evaluation metric criteria posted on the Website. - For the MCMOT dataset, the top three entrants with the highest IDF1 metric will be named first, second and third place. Winners will be notified on or after August 4, 2022 by email, and will be announced at the 2022 Korean Conference on Computer Vision (“KCCV2022”, http://kccv2022.kcvs.kr/) on August 11, 2022. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected if a selected winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions; fails to submit the code and weights within the requested time frame, or these are found to be untrue; cannot be contacted; is ineligible; or fails to claim a prize within three days after he or she was informed about the win. - Winners must submit code and weight describing the algorithms to reproduce submitted files. - Winners must present their findings at the 2022 Korean Conference on Computer Vision to claim the prize - Selected candidate must submit a copy of their personal identification and bank account information to receive the prize
- The first-place winning entry for the contest will be awarded a 3,000,000 KRW cash prize. - The second-place winning entry for the contest will be awarded a 1,000,000 KRW cash prize. - The third-place winning entry for the contest will be awarded a 500,000 KRW cash prize. - Prizes will be awarded after the KCCV2022 workshop presentation Please note that only one cash prize will be made to each of the first, second and third winners, regardless of whether the entry is submitted by an individual or a team. To the extent a winning entry is submitted by a team, the members of the team will be responsible for allocating the cash prize. All cash prizes will be paid in Korean won, and will be subject to Korean tax law.